Another week another pound. I am happy about it. I am getting to the hard part though. Day in day out, the same food. I did really good on eating out this week which I am excited about and I think my stomach is shrinking, but I am tired of the mind battle. I know I need to get to the gym, I think I wouldn't have the mind battle if I was working out. The hard reality is that I am not going to be where I would like to be by the wedding, and that is ok, I just need to start looking for a dress and stop stressing about what I am going to look like in it. Not that it isn't important I just stress more than I am sure I need to. So, goals for this week are...water, water, water. I am horrible at getting enough in and I know it.
We had the funnest silliest adventure today. We decided that since Rachael's braces are off and Mark and I have lost a few pounds that it would be a great time to take our family pictures. I have seen some really cool looking pictures done at the salt flats so we took a drive out there. Yep, 2 hours later, after making a 20 min. past our destination detour, having to stop at the only gas station in the middle of nowhere for a bathroom trip, and just as the sun was going down over the mountain we pulled up. The couch was very quickly unloaded and then in a very hasty 10-15 min. We sat, posed, and pushed the button to take our picture over and over again. It was such a good time with all of us laughing and enjoying every minute of the warm light and family bonding. Please note that these pictures are straight out of the camera and I have not edited them yet. Even with that being said, I LOVE them!!! It is just what I was envisioning. Once editing is done I think they will be quite ...
Comments
When I was at Allyse's Bridal Saturday I noticed some dresses that might work for the wedding. There are these beautiful shirt/jackets that tie to the side. It looked like something you'd like and will probably still work as you get thinner. The skirt is long. The only thing is the color is taupe. I was looking for them on-line (beautifullymodest.com) and there are other dresses that are really pretty too and are ivory in color. Good luck!
Keep up the good work! You are doing great. I know we can do it!
ps. I LOVE YOU!!!