This was a good week. Not that I didn't have challenge but I ended up cleanse Friday and Saturday due to some plumbing (LOL) issues I have, and so that aided in the weight loss and so drum roll please.........I lost 2.8 pounds. Mark lost 2 pounds. Yea us!!! How many weeks to go? I think 7 until the wedding. My sister asked me the other day if my clothes are fitting better yet and I have to say yes, I do not look like a stuffed pig in my clothes anymore. What a nice bonus. I am 1.2 pounds away from a 10 pound loss. That is so sweet. I really did think that my capris that I need for Florida would fit after 10 pounds but alas, no. Hopefully in another 10 pounds. Wow, I let myself go. It is amazing how quick one can pack on weight and how slow it can be to remove the weight. I feel blessed, my sister has called me every week to check on my progress. I am thankful to her for being so supportive in my efforts. My final thought is this, praise the Skinny Cow! Those things are what keeps me going.
We had the funnest silliest adventure today. We decided that since Rachael's braces are off and Mark and I have lost a few pounds that it would be a great time to take our family pictures. I have seen some really cool looking pictures done at the salt flats so we took a drive out there. Yep, 2 hours later, after making a 20 min. past our destination detour, having to stop at the only gas station in the middle of nowhere for a bathroom trip, and just as the sun was going down over the mountain we pulled up. The couch was very quickly unloaded and then in a very hasty 10-15 min. We sat, posed, and pushed the button to take our picture over and over again. It was such a good time with all of us laughing and enjoying every minute of the warm light and family bonding. Please note that these pictures are straight out of the camera and I have not edited them yet. Even with that being said, I LOVE them!!! It is just what I was envisioning. Once editing is done I think they will be quite ...
Comments