Sometimes you get these hairbrained ideas to do something out of your norm, and definitely out of your comfort zone...such as a vlog. I think my great great grandchildren will think their great great grandma and papa were hilarious, or weird, or maybe just normal. but whatever it is, here is our first attempt at a vlog. I will get better, I promise! And maybe a little cooler as well. (possibly with the help of my cool middle school child that tells me what is cool)
We had the funnest silliest adventure today. We decided that since Rachael's braces are off and Mark and I have lost a few pounds that it would be a great time to take our family pictures. I have seen some really cool looking pictures done at the salt flats so we took a drive out there. Yep, 2 hours later, after making a 20 min. past our destination detour, having to stop at the only gas station in the middle of nowhere for a bathroom trip, and just as the sun was going down over the mountain we pulled up. The couch was very quickly unloaded and then in a very hasty 10-15 min. We sat, posed, and pushed the button to take our picture over and over again. It was such a good time with all of us laughing and enjoying every minute of the warm light and family bonding. Please note that these pictures are straight out of the camera and I have not edited them yet. Even with that being said, I LOVE them!!! It is just what I was envisioning. Once editing is done I think they will be quite ...
Comments