The sun is shining bright through the closed blinds. Jillian pointed at the window and then looked at me with a big smile on her face and said, "Mom, look at the sun he's on our window. He likes us".
We had the funnest silliest adventure today. We decided that since Rachael's braces are off and Mark and I have lost a few pounds that it would be a great time to take our family pictures. I have seen some really cool looking pictures done at the salt flats so we took a drive out there. Yep, 2 hours later, after making a 20 min. past our destination detour, having to stop at the only gas station in the middle of nowhere for a bathroom trip, and just as the sun was going down over the mountain we pulled up. The couch was very quickly unloaded and then in a very hasty 10-15 min. We sat, posed, and pushed the button to take our picture over and over again. It was such a good time with all of us laughing and enjoying every minute of the warm light and family bonding. Please note that these pictures are straight out of the camera and I have not edited them yet. Even with that being said, I LOVE them!!! It is just what I was envisioning. Once editing is done I think they will be quite ...
Comments
I just pulled the name for my giveaway of The Sister Pact. I'm so sad it isn't you!
If you want to enter the contest on Goodreads, you could hopefully win a copy there.
Or you can find the book at Seagull, Deseret Book, B&N, Costco, Wal-Mart, and Amazon.
Thanks so much for entering,
Cami