I have noticed that my blogging posts have been few and far between lately. I have put much thought into the reasons for my lack of posts and it comes down to this. There are some things that I blog about or at least would like to blog about that are really too personal for my children, or even my nieces and nephews to read about. Maybe not too personal but they are insights about me that maybe kids don't need to read about just yet. On that note, I am going to attempt to blog more often. I m not going private, at least not yet. But, it is something I have considered.
We had the funnest silliest adventure today. We decided that since Rachael's braces are off and Mark and I have lost a few pounds that it would be a great time to take our family pictures. I have seen some really cool looking pictures done at the salt flats so we took a drive out there. Yep, 2 hours later, after making a 20 min. past our destination detour, having to stop at the only gas station in the middle of nowhere for a bathroom trip, and just as the sun was going down over the mountain we pulled up. The couch was very quickly unloaded and then in a very hasty 10-15 min. We sat, posed, and pushed the button to take our picture over and over again. It was such a good time with all of us laughing and enjoying every minute of the warm light and family bonding. Please note that these pictures are straight out of the camera and I have not edited them yet. Even with that being said, I LOVE them!!! It is just what I was envisioning. Once editing is done I think they will be quite ...
Comments
Have you considered a separate blog for your personal thoughts?