I am excited to say that I am down 3.2 pounds from the last time I weighted. So, I lost my grieving pound plus 2.2 more pounds. I attribute it to 2 things. The first is that I walked 3 mornings last week with Jody and Karen. It was good hard exercise and is more exercise than I have done in a long time. The second is that I have been really careful about what I am eating because of Mark's diet limits. I don't want him to feel bad that we are eating yummy stuff that he likes in front of him so I make good choices instead. Put those things together and it equals a good 2 weeks. I love exercise and I love how I feel after exercising. It is good to get out and move my body again. It is also to fun to chat with the ladies. I thoroughly enjoy getting to know everyone better and it is good for my sense of well being to have social time. Thanks ladies!
We had the funnest silliest adventure today. We decided that since Rachael's braces are off and Mark and I have lost a few pounds that it would be a great time to take our family pictures. I have seen some really cool looking pictures done at the salt flats so we took a drive out there. Yep, 2 hours later, after making a 20 min. past our destination detour, having to stop at the only gas station in the middle of nowhere for a bathroom trip, and just as the sun was going down over the mountain we pulled up. The couch was very quickly unloaded and then in a very hasty 10-15 min. We sat, posed, and pushed the button to take our picture over and over again. It was such a good time with all of us laughing and enjoying every minute of the warm light and family bonding. Please note that these pictures are straight out of the camera and I have not edited them yet. Even with that being said, I LOVE them!!! It is just what I was envisioning. Once editing is done I think they will be quite ...
Comments