Skip to main content

Fresh Homemade Bread!!!!

So in an attempt to make a little extra money I have decided to sell homemade bread. I have been baking bread for 10 years now and many times people have told me that they would love to buy my bread. After reading the book These is my Words, I felt inspired to use my talents to make some extra money. Maybe I will be able to fix our microwave, or buy a pantry door.

Anyway, the low down is this. I am currently selling each 100% whole wheat Loaf for $2.50. I may have to raise my prices once I buy new supplies but for now that is the price I have set. Just to tout my own skills for a second I will tell you that it is the lightest, fluffiest homemade bread I have ever tasted, and if you want a reference, you can ask Heather Johns or Rachel Woods. If anybody is interested in buying bread for their family that isn't loaded with preservitives and is healthier than anything you can buy in the store than you know how to get a hold of me. Call me for samples, I would love to give you a taste. :o)

Comments

rachel said…
it's really good... I can't stop eating the loafs I have!!
Sign me up for two loaves! Next time you bake-just give me a call and I will come get them. I'm excited!!
Nielson said…
I am totally in--the whole wheat bread I am used to buying just jumped up sky high in price...and you just can't beat homemade. I totally want some (when I get back...)
Lindz said…
ooohhh...i want to try it too!! =) i wish i had a homemade bread making talent!! let me know next time you have some fresh loaves!
Tried it--loved it!

Popular posts from this blog

2009 Family Pictures

We had the funnest silliest adventure today. We decided that since Rachael's braces are off and Mark and I have lost a few pounds that it would be a great time to take our family pictures. I have seen some really cool looking pictures done at the salt flats so we took a drive out there. Yep, 2 hours later, after making a 20 min. past our destination detour, having to stop at the only gas station in the middle of nowhere for a bathroom trip, and just as the sun was going down over the mountain we pulled up. The couch was very quickly unloaded and then in a very hasty 10-15 min. We sat, posed, and pushed the button to take our picture over and over again. It was such a good time with all of us laughing and enjoying every minute of the warm light and family bonding. Please note that these pictures are straight out of the camera and I have not edited them yet. Even with that being said, I LOVE them!!! It is just what I was envisioning. Once editing is done I think they will be quite ...

Questions Answered, Questions Created

Today was Mark's appointment with the pulmonologist at the Huntsman Cancer Institute. I wish I could say that we came away with answers, good or bad, but instead Mark and I just feel confused. We got to the appointment about 15 minutes early which gave us plenty of time to fill out the piles of paperwork. As we were filling out the paperwork we noticed a sign that was posted with the names of each of the doctors and whether each of them were on time or not. According to the sign our doctor was right on time so after finishing the paperwork we sat back expecting that we would get in within a few minutes. Well, a few minutes turned into a half hour, which turned into an hour plus. Finally they called us back to our room and the nurse assured us that the doctor was just writing up a couple prescriptions for the previous patient and then he would be right in. Of course right in meant another 20 minutes or so. The doctor finally came in and proceeded to ask us questions about Ma...

A Story Good Enough for Halloween?

I have a story to tell. I should have told it a month ago in preparation for Halloween but alas, I didn't think to write about it until tonight. So, if you are ready for something spooooky then sit back and enjoy. When I was a little girl living in Northern California my parents chose a house for our family to live in that was, at first inspection, perfect for us. It was a traditional English Tudor style, 2 story house with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a living room, dining room, large pantry, and a large kitchen/eating area. There were large picturesque windows in every room that looked out over the vast undeveloped rolling hills that were right out our back door. The house was surrounded by large oak trees and a quaint brick path that led from the street up to our doorway. Our family was happy there. One bedroom for the girls, one bedroom for the boys, an office for dad, and a large master bedroom for our parents. Everything was perfect except for one major factor. There...