Ok, I weighed in and gained a pound. I am calling this my grieving pound. I thought I was doing pretty good but then again who am I kidding. I haven't counted any points in weeks, and the last week and a half and 2 deaths later has thrown me for a loop emotionally. I am not copping out, but I am being real. So, i'll get back to it at some point. Yesterday I told the kids tomorrow would be the day and Rachael laughed at me and asked how many days I have said that now. Whatever! :o)
We had the funnest silliest adventure today. We decided that since Rachael's braces are off and Mark and I have lost a few pounds that it would be a great time to take our family pictures. I have seen some really cool looking pictures done at the salt flats so we took a drive out there. Yep, 2 hours later, after making a 20 min. past our destination detour, having to stop at the only gas station in the middle of nowhere for a bathroom trip, and just as the sun was going down over the mountain we pulled up. The couch was very quickly unloaded and then in a very hasty 10-15 min. We sat, posed, and pushed the button to take our picture over and over again. It was such a good time with all of us laughing and enjoying every minute of the warm light and family bonding. Please note that these pictures are straight out of the camera and I have not edited them yet. Even with that being said, I LOVE them!!! It is just what I was envisioning. Once editing is done I think they will be quite ...
Comments