Well, I lost .6 of a pound last week. I am excited about that for a couple of reasons. The first is that I was pre-menstrual last week which means water gain in a big way. So, to have lost while retaining water seems like a pretty good thing. The second reason I am excited is because Mark and I went out of town for the weekend. So, for me to have lost weight while eating out for 3 days is a pretty good sign that I worked hard at being good. Anyway, I came back and Monday decided it was time to find a dress. I have great news.....yes, I was successful! I have found a beautiful dress that I think looks great on me. I just need to find somebody to do alterations on the sleeves. Ah, the struggles of being short. So, if anyone has any great reccomendations please send them my way.
We had the funnest silliest adventure today. We decided that since Rachael's braces are off and Mark and I have lost a few pounds that it would be a great time to take our family pictures. I have seen some really cool looking pictures done at the salt flats so we took a drive out there. Yep, 2 hours later, after making a 20 min. past our destination detour, having to stop at the only gas station in the middle of nowhere for a bathroom trip, and just as the sun was going down over the mountain we pulled up. The couch was very quickly unloaded and then in a very hasty 10-15 min. We sat, posed, and pushed the button to take our picture over and over again. It was such a good time with all of us laughing and enjoying every minute of the warm light and family bonding. Please note that these pictures are straight out of the camera and I have not edited them yet. Even with that being said, I LOVE them!!! It is just what I was envisioning. Once editing is done I think they will be quite ...
Comments