Last week was a much better week for me than the week before. I worked hard on eating more vegetables, and I achieved my goal almost every day. My goal for this week is to drink all of my water which is such a struggle for me. I did well on my weight loss with a total loss of 1..2 pounds. I think my body in general likes a 1 pound weight loss each week. So, if my body stays at this schedule I will be at my goal weight in 54 weeks which puts me at my goal this time next year. Let's hope that is the case. I am happy with what I have achieved so far, especially with my improvement with my mental battles. Mark lost 1.8 pounds. Hooray for us!
We had the funnest silliest adventure today. We decided that since Rachael's braces are off and Mark and I have lost a few pounds that it would be a great time to take our family pictures. I have seen some really cool looking pictures done at the salt flats so we took a drive out there. Yep, 2 hours later, after making a 20 min. past our destination detour, having to stop at the only gas station in the middle of nowhere for a bathroom trip, and just as the sun was going down over the mountain we pulled up. The couch was very quickly unloaded and then in a very hasty 10-15 min. We sat, posed, and pushed the button to take our picture over and over again. It was such a good time with all of us laughing and enjoying every minute of the warm light and family bonding. Please note that these pictures are straight out of the camera and I have not edited them yet. Even with that being said, I LOVE them!!! It is just what I was envisioning. Once editing is done I think they will be quite ...
Comments