So, I have had another great week. I even allowed myself pizza one night, and with yesterday being fast Sunday I had all my points at dinner time so we made orange chicken. Mmmmmmm! I love that stuff. So, I am so happy to say that I have lost exactly 1 pound this week. Ya!!! Mark lost 1.8 pounds. Way to go Mark!!! I think we are doing well. Probably the hardest part is today. Whenever there is a celebration I want to eat. It is a hard bad habit to break. I am trying to find something else to do to celebrate my birthday. Maybe I will get out something creative to do. Well, happy birthday to me 1 pound is a great present.
We had the funnest silliest adventure today. We decided that since Rachael's braces are off and Mark and I have lost a few pounds that it would be a great time to take our family pictures. I have seen some really cool looking pictures done at the salt flats so we took a drive out there. Yep, 2 hours later, after making a 20 min. past our destination detour, having to stop at the only gas station in the middle of nowhere for a bathroom trip, and just as the sun was going down over the mountain we pulled up. The couch was very quickly unloaded and then in a very hasty 10-15 min. We sat, posed, and pushed the button to take our picture over and over again. It was such a good time with all of us laughing and enjoying every minute of the warm light and family bonding. Please note that these pictures are straight out of the camera and I have not edited them yet. Even with that being said, I LOVE them!!! It is just what I was envisioning. Once editing is done I think they will be quite ...
Comments